James Mulcahy Earns Prestigious Designation to Help Homeowners in Danger of Foreclosure.
James Mulcahy of The RE/Max Classic Group in Berkeley Heights NJ has earned the prestigious Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) designation, having completed extensive training in foreclosure avoidance and short sales. This is invaluable expertise to offer at a time when the area is ravaged by “distressed” homes in the foreclosure process.
Short sales allow the cash-strapped seller to repay the mortgage at the price that the home sells for, even though it is lower than what is owed on the property. With plummeting property values, this can save many people from foreclosure and even bankruptcy. More and more lenders are willing to consider short sales because they are much less costly than foreclosures.
In the NJ/NY Metro area, more than 11% of homes are in danger of foreclosing. It is happening in all price ranges. Local experts say that even high-priced homes are not immune.
“This CDPE designation has been invaluable as I work with sellers and lenders on complicated short sales,” said Mulcahy. “It is so rewarding to be able to help sellers save their homes from foreclosure.”
First - how does he help? He directs homeowners to do short sales instead! He does not help them stay in their homes. Does not help them with their credit. It's so rewarding getting commission.
So what exactly makes this prestigious training? A two-day seminar in King of Prussia, PA and $599 and you too could have this prestigious CDPE training. Or better yet, partake in the distance learning program. Can training get any more extensive than that? Of course not! The probably did not even break for lunches! We are exhausted just thinking about. And what does this training provide? THIS -
Background:Priceless and Prestigius!
Along with the course, you receive the following bonuses:
- Entering the Distressed Property Market
- Short Sales Explained
- Short Sale Process
- Selling Against and Working with Investors
- Building your Business
- Putting It All Together
- The 175 Page CDPE© Field Manual to guide you through an deal you have.
- CDPE© Checklists - of exactly what to do in each situation (right down to don't forget your business cards) ($299 value)
- CDPE© Forms - each document you need to get your from the listing appointment to the closing table. ($99 value)
- CDPE© Flow Charts ($99 value) - of each foreclosure situation so you can quickly see exactly what you need to do.
- A complete sample short sale package that you walk out with and can reference forever. ($99 value)
- A CDPE Resources Disk so you can reprint the forms and checklists as many times as you need. ($129 Value)
- Use of the CDPE© Logo and Designation. (Priceless!)
Note - we think its great that people get extra training to understand their profession - but the press release is too much! Probably be in the local, free Berkeley Heights paper next week!